Mighty Butlers Moving looks to our future with aspirations of helping the future workforce in our community succeed by acquiring a degree.
- Format: Business plan regarding creation of and maintaining a successful business.
- Award Type: $750 Scholarship.
- Frequency: Annually.
- Duration: Annually per college year; applicants can reapply if not awarded scholarship in previously.
- Awarded: Once per calendar year on or before August 1.
- Deadlines: July 1 each year.
Applicant must be attending an accredited college or university in Utah with the intent to acquire a bachelors, masters or doctoral degree in:
- Business Management
- Operations Management
Mighty Butlers will review applicants on various merits ranging from academics, extracurricular activities and past/present employment. Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university within Utah before the scholarship is received. Financial needs will not be considered.
Applicant shall provide the name of accredited college or university in Utah they’re enrolled in, address of accredited college or university to mail scholarship if awarded, student identification number and any other required information necessary for your institution to process scholarship awards.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants should follow the steps below:
- Complete the application below
- Submit a business plan regarding creation of and maintaining a successful business.
- Provide scholarship in .docx format labeled as: Last Name_First Name_MightyButlersScholarship.docx
- Scholarships will be submitted to the following email: scholarship @ mightybutlersmoving.com
- Applicant must create or use a realistic business.
- Submit comprehensive business plan pertaining to the creation of and maintaining a successful business.
This scholarship was designed for the benefit of students currently enrolled in business related studies at the undergraduate or graduate level accredited college or university within the Utah.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Provide the business plan as outlined in the essay requirements and the application.
- Majoring in Business, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Logistics or Operations Management at an accredited college or university within Utah.
- This opportunity is open to all United States citizens, permanent residents, legal aliens, F1 students, and anyone else legally authorized to be residing in the United States.
- Scholarship payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States.
- Applicants may submit annually until awarded the scholarship.
- Applicant(s) may apply if they have already been awarded this scholarship
- Mighty Butler Moving relatives, staff or board members are not eligible.
- Winners not based on financial need
- June 1
- Late applications will not be accepted
- Applications must be typed
- All information is required
Accredited College or University Details
Scholarship Mailing Address:
Full-time Student: yes ___ no ___
- Field of Major: Business, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Logistics or Operations Management: yes ___ no ___
Freshman ___ Sophomore ___ Junior ___ Senior ___ Graduate Student ___
Projected Graduation Time frame:
High School: High School GPA:
Previous College: Cumulative GPA:
Current College: Cumulative GPA:
Years Known: Years Known:
Phone Number: Phone Number:
All of the information on this form is true and completed to the best of my knowledge. Applicant consents to providing a professional digital headshot to use, upon being notified by the scholarship committee as the winner of the Mighty Butlers Moving Scholarship.